Sign in to follow this  
BelgianTiger_2

Online use or rather offline?

Howdy gentsBeen hearing and reading quite a lot about this product and must admit,it is very tempting to go and get this product!!But before i take the leap,i got a question for you.I mostly fly online on IVAO and wondered if i would be able to use FS2Crew while doing this.Isn't it going to be a bit to much to do all in once,or does interfere with online activities(deviations from original route,..)?May sound as a weird question,but quit curious if it's possible or not.And if someone is allready using it online,could you please post your impression and thaught about it?Thnx allready and hoping to be flying with FS2Crew soon ;)!Greetz from BelgiumSteven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Guest Murf

All of my flights are done online on VATSIM and FS2Crew works perfectly. As a matter of fact having your FS2Crew FO really lightens your workload when flying online in high traffic areas.

Hi,i agree - but you have to be familiar with the flow, if not, it

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Same here. Online everytime... :-)

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

The only thing with online flying is perhaps to have a blank 1.wav file in the PB file as it stops the FO asking for PS clearance when it might be busy online.Chris

No edits here to the wav files and all of my flights performed online.Indeed, workload relief in busy phases of flight.CheersDom