Sign in to follow this  
Guest jporter

MAINBUTTON Stop Working

Guest jporter

I think I posted this before but I may have posted it to the wrong forum. Frequently, I do not receive two crew and FA calls at the 4 and 3 minute marks. At 4 minutes I do not receive the Distribution Form and then at 3 minutes, the FA does not ask for Close Up call.This affects how the MAINBUTTON works on takeoff; after I call for 60% the MAINBUTTON stops working, no Vspeed calls and I can not use the MAINBUTTON to retract flaps or any other MAINBUTTON function after takeoff.Very, very frustrating, It happens way too often. I follow the procedures to the letter. I follow Mark Wichmanns checklist for FS2 to the letter. Works fine sometime, and too often not.Any assistance greatly appreciated.Joe

Hello Joe,Pls see the 4th pinned thread down from the Top. I can send you a mini-fix now, or you can wait till I release Update 1, which will be soon.If you want the fix now, pls send me an email.admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan

Guest jporter

It is not that I just don't hear them it is that the distribution form does not come up a 4 minutes nor do the FA options to close up at 3 minutes. And if these don't happen the MAINBUTTON does not work after 60% throttle call. Makes the program unusable.I am deinstalling and reinstalling now. JoeI will try your file, how far away are you from the Update 1?

Guest jporter

Bryan,I have uninstalled and reinstall FS2 and the problem still persists, to the point that it is not intermittent but consistent. It is like it gets stuck on something and hangs up. Sometimes when I do the approach briefing it starts to work again but runs all the MAINBUTTON pushes I did since set 60%.If the fix you has addresses this please forward to me @ jporter@davincisuites.comThanksJoe;(

Guest jporter

I am very dissappointed that I have not heard any possible remedies, I can not be the only one experiencing this situation. I have dumped several flights because FS2 continues to drop the 4 minute and 3 minute forms and calls, resulting in a complete failure of the MAINBUTTON after 60% before N1. The result, a non working MAINBUTTON after runway takeoff run. I have changed nothing on my system. And I follow the procedure by the book. This was intermittent and now it is on all flights. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now to no avail. Bryan, I have been using your program since it first came out for the PMDG and love this product. I am completely baffled why this started to happen and seems that there is no one that has a clue as yet. If it can be fixed with your small patch file, please send it to me, it would be so much appreciated.Just Frustrated.ThanksJoe

Guest jporter

Thanks so Much, will give a go in the morning, doing a few short hops in my Feelthere, 733 tonight. Too bad I can't use your FS2 for this bird, I alternate short and long hops and use this for my local hops.Thanks Bryan!!

Guest jporter

Thanks Bryan, that seems to do the trick. Very Much Appreciated. I wonder why it started out intermittent and then consistently failed. I am surprised more users don't have the problem, but suppose I am glad they didn't. Anyway, thank you for the great product, been using it since you first introduced it on the PMDG.Have a great Easter Weekend.Joe