Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Modified airfiles for default C-172/182...??

Does anyone know if there are any improved airfiles for the default Cessna's? I think Steve Small did some but havn't been able to come across any other than the Caravan and Twins. Thanks!

In addition to our current free C182s flight model and new textures, we are shortly to make available a special flight model and matched 3d panel for the C172 SP. This f/m was commissioned by a large aeronautical academy in Melbourne and will be offered free to private Fs2002 users.We are completing development in the next 48 hours and it should be available at RealAir, Avsim and other sites by early next week.Regards,Rob Youngwww.realairsimulations.com

Its now Tuesday 4:10 PM EST and I am running crazy for the C172 airfile! :-8 :-jumpy

Hi Rob,I'll look forward to another excellent product from you folks.I fly an SP at our local club....http://www.mcairaviation.com/splash.html....and am currently training for my IR. I'm using a Cessna multimedia training package for my written (part 141), which as well as the theory also gives a practical tutorial by the Kings (Martha and John). So, I'm using the default SP to put some of that into practice (unloggable of course). I'll be keen to try your model and panel out (I wish we could find a Honeywell GPS simulation similar to the Garmin in the Meridian).Thanks again, looking forward to this,Bruce.

It's ready when....it's ready!few days now...Rob Young