Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreSte

Questions from a new user

Guest FreSte

Hi,I've just bought this amazing addon three days ago and, at the moment, I've only used (with success) FS2Crew with the tutorial flight: no problem at all encoutered. :-)After then, I prepared the plane parked at LPMA for my next flight. Before doing it, I recalled the tutorial in order to save (level-D menu in FS9) the relevant initial cockpit configuration as the default configuration of the 767 cockpit. This means, from what I am able to undestand, that every new flight I create using LVD767 will have the same cockpit configuration of the FS2Crew tutorial.In other words, the cockpit should be always in the proper configuration in order to use FSCrew. Am I right?With the plane parked at LPMA and starting to use FScrew direcly from the virtual cockpit, I encountered a CTD: I was able to open the Master Panel but when I clicked on the clock the CTD happened. Looking inside the details of the error messagge associated to this CTD (that I can repeat every time I start FS2Crew directly inside the VC)there is an error associated to one of the FCrew_xx.gau (but it has nothing to do with the missing of the gauge in the FS9/MOdules folder). If I start FS2Crew in 2D cockpit, after having recalled once the clock, I'm able to switch in VC cockpit and toggle on/off the clock without any problem. Can you suggest me something to check or to do in order to solve this prob?I've another question to ask. Does FS2Crew partecipate to handle the no-normal situations (and no-normal checklists) developed with the plane (level-D failures)?Thank you in advance for any reply. Stefano

Hello Stefano,Thank you for the kind words :-)If you want to start from the beginning, then your cockpit setup should match the way it's described in the manual. Nothing bad will happen, however, if you deviate from this.I can't reproduce the VC issue. If that's happening for you just start from the 2D cockpit since that works for you. If you're loading the 767 from another aircraft such as the 172 (some people do this), you should always be in the 172's 2D cockpit. Loading from a Spot or VC view can cause troubles.Additional non-normal situations will likely be added in future updates.Hope that helps,Bryan