Sign in to follow this  
ealim

Wrong ZFW

Hi,Thanks for a wonderful product, have them all :)My problem with the 767edt is that it always reports wrong ZFW, I have double and tripple checked that the values in the config manager is saved and applied to the aircraft, payload is set right in the fuel/payload menu in FS. I have also tried to enter ZFW in the FMC before making the initial call to Vera but sadly without luck, also gone through the aircraft.cfg to check the weights which also seems right....The ZFW Vera reports is always 111.1 tonnes (245000ib).Any ideas would be great.P.s i also tried with and without situation files Best regards,Eirik Alim

Hello Erik,FS2Crew 767 reads the ZFW directly via the Level-D SDK.Please see the Manual as it explains how it works there. There are also some other threads on this subject in the forum that also explain how it works.Cheers,Bryan

Hi Bryan and thanks for being so quick :)The sad thing is that i have already read the manual many times and also checked out the forum before posting, still no luck though... After i save the new weights in the config manager i can see the right numbers in the aircraft.cfg and I'm not using sit files. When i call loadmaster i always get a ZFW of 111.1 tonnes.Is there any hope?Best regards,Eirik

Good morning Bryan and sorry to bother you..Well the ZFW is always static, meaning it can be as far of as i choose it to be or as close. Doesn't seem like the SDK is reading the 'true' values. If I enter the fuel/payload menu in FS it reports the right weight, and as i said before, the aircraft.cfg is also updated with the right ZFW, exported from the Configuration Manager.My installation is working perfectly and have had no problems with Fs2Crew except this. Lds SP3 is and have been installed since release and ofcourse the 9.1 FS update.Have a nice day,Best regards,Eirik

Ok, been fiddeling around a bit and found out that if i choose the tutorial sit file the ZFW is spot on, but if i choose one of the other sit files it's messed up, i have checked and confirmed that the the entry PayloadList=-1 is present in every sit file i triedAlso as before if i choose to just create a flight, then it get's messed up.I'll continue to try to solve this, if you have any more clues then let me no.Thanks,Eirik

Ok, finally!!The Lds default panel import function pointed to a sit file which had a crossreference to a file containing override parameters for the aircraft.cfg file.Glory days :)Thanks for now Bryan and have a nice weekend.Best regards,Eirik

This is driving me nuts. I get zero passenger and zero ZFW whenever I call airservis.I save the leveld config manager everytime I use it. I checked all the weight lines in the aircraft.cfg and they match the load manager. I set fuel before I start FS2crew, etc.No matter what I try I get zero passenger and zero ZFW.I even made sure the lvdlsdk.dll is in the modules folder.Ok so I'm not loading any flights or situations. Just cold and dark, with battery on, APU running and air conditioning. Sitting at the gate in SFO. zero ZFW, zero passengers...zero zfw, zero passengers, zero zero zero zeroWhen I go to Aircraft - > Fuel and Payload everything in there matches the level-D config manager. So what the devil is going on?why? Help? Anyone home? :(I've been using the fs2crew for the pmdg 737 since it came out so ya I'm a noob.http://www.cpavirtual.org/images/banners/MyNewCrapBanner.jpgEric Thornton - CX001

Eric Thornton