Sign in to follow this  
smokeyupahead

Departure problem...

Hi Bryan, I was going trough the tutorial flight and everything was going well until take-off, when I tried to engage vnav by pressing the secondary button nothing happened and all other FO commands didn't work, not eben the automatic call to raise the gear worked and I didn't even hear V1, rotate calls. I checked to see in which mode I was in and noticed that it didn't say take-off but approach and after a few min. the secondary button was working but it was commanding to extend flaps instead of retracting them, I guess that makes sense if I was in the approach mode but what could of gotten me out of the take-off mode in the first place? I followed the tutorial without skipping anything and I even advanced thrust to avoid a rejected take-off like it says to do.Thanks for you help,David DD

Opps sorry Bryan but I was reading another user post and I think that I need the mini fix you have made for us with this problem, I've sent you a mail request for it and sorry for not searching before posting.Thanks again,David DD

Not sure if I had the same problem as yours a couple of flights ago - all was going swimmingly - the Lvel-D was working - I could change direction/height etc etc but I lost all FS2Crew and ATC voices. I rebooted and all went OK - just one of those things I guess.Does you problem happen every flight David?

Hi Graham that was actually my first flight attempt so I wouldn't know but it will definetely be fixed with update1.Bye,David DD

this happened to me twice out of 4 flights. The funny thing is on the two that this happened, the flight attendant reported either a broken seat or needed more pillows. eatch time this happened i never got a "load sheet" from the ops girl 4 minutes pror to departure and the FA never asked to close the door. Then on takeoff no V1, gear up etc.. Weird.Andrew