Sign in to follow this  
Guest freddy813

Help! my fs crashes when I try to load the tutorial flight!

Guest freddy813

My fs crashes after I installed update one for fs2crew level d 767 edition when I try to load the tutorial. Also, I have not been able to figure out where to press to see that "clock" as mentioned in the manual. I don't even see changes to the level d cockpit after I installed fs2 crew. Nothing happens when I press on the captain's airspeed gauge. Please help me!ps. I also saved the aircraft.cfg file after installing the update.edit:actually fs crashes every time I try to load the level d 767 whether it is the tutorial or not.

Hello Freddy,1. For the CTD when you load the Tutorial file, see page 2 of the FS2Crew manual in the troubleshooting section. The tutorial file is looking for the Level-D 767 Livery; if you've deleted it, you'll get the CTD.This issue is also well documented in the Level-D Support forums.2. Airspeed indicator. Try switching to a "No VC" panel in the 767 Config utility and saving your changes. Please email me regarding the airspeed indicator at admin@fs2crew.com.I need to ask you about your system.Cheers,Bryan

Guest freddy813

Hi BryanI will email you about the airspeed indicator, but first, I did not delete that repaint. I just replaced the original aircraft.cfg file with the modified fs2crew aircraft.cfg file and now my aircraft works again.My hardware specs are:Pentium 4 3,2 ghz processor1024 mb ddr ram250 gb harddriveATI Radeon X600 256 mb ddr graphicscard