Sign in to follow this  
grajay

FS2Crew - British voice set released.

Thanks Chris. Probably because we always use stand parking I guess. Apologies to all.There will be an update some time in the not too distant future when this anomally will be corrected.

Ok thanks for the quick replys and explanations.Removing the space fixed the problem.Thank You,Cristi

Hi Graham,First of all thank you for all the work you and your supporters have put in to produce the British voice set.I have noticed that when going to the pa system to make a cabin announcement, my notification to my FO incorrectly says that I am going to call "company operations". Has that been picked up by others or might the error be peculiar to my installation. The default voice set appears correct.If it is of any help I too am experiencing the push-back anomilies when pushing back to turn to the right.Hope these points are helpful to you.Brian

Hi BrianWe (Chris and I) have adopted what we believe to be the British Airways contact names and so they WILL be different to the default set.My recollection when the Captain presses the PA button is that he says something like "Off ATC for the PA".Next time I fire it up I'll double check, but I'm certain that's what I've been hearing.Having said all of that I've just noticed that I have a file here that Chris did for the first update which changes the content of offatc.wav in the capa directory. I've posted it as an attachment (I hope)