Sign in to follow this  
grajay

FS2Crew - British voice set released.

Go get it on AVSIM - filename is fs2crew_british_767.zipFor those of you with Radar Contact 4 there is an alternative handful of files that can be used in order to use my voice in RC4 as well - feel free to email me - grajay -at- grajay.screaming.net and I'll send the instructions and files. I shall probably release this as an update at a later stage but I'd rather wait for the British voice set to get well and truly aired first.

Good work Graham!I'm sure our users from the UK will appreciate this.Even users from South Africa, Australia and New Zealand may appreciate an accent that, while not exactly like their own, still sounds closer to home than a US accent.EDIT: Thought I'd pin this one.Cheers,Bryan

Guest enela

Hi! there..I met some bugs:-I can't load a saved flight, MSFS crashs always;fcrew38.gau involved..-IRS button blocked at ATT position: clic needed.Regards.enela

Hello Enela,FCrew38 is associated with the Mode Announce Panel.As mentioned in the Update 1.1 thread, due to the siginficant changes Update 1 makes to the Mode Announce Panel, you cannot use your old saved situation files, especially if you saved the file with the Mode Announce Panel open.You'll have to create new situation files after intalling 1.1.That will cure this issue.IRS button: Not sure I follow. It could be associated with your situation file. Run the Tutorial flight.Hope that helps,Bryan

Whilst considering the amount of effort which must have gone into recording the alternative British voice set (thanks guys), it struck me we should have a poll for characters to do the voiceovers for our favourite voice set of all time.In the interests of international peace and harmony, I'd suggest that each contributor may nominate voices ONLY for his or her own national voice set.My nomination, for which I seek seconders, is Frank Spencer as FO and therefore Betty as FA. The Brits know who Frank Spencer is and the likely consequences.For those that don't:www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/s/somemothersdoave_7775905.shtml

ngxu_banner.png

Guest enela

Thank you for your response Bryan.Regards.enela

Or Arkwright from Open all hours ?Arkwright :'B-b-b-b-british airways 216 t-t-turn to heading 3-360 d-d-degrees, climb to flight level 3-3-39000'Pilot :'Can you repeat that please? FL3339000?'oh no !Graham

That's a good one!A human cross between voice and Morse code

ngxu_banner.png

Hi,i think i found a small problem. When I disable Push&Start from the briefing panel, when it comes to the P&S clearence FS seems to hang... actually it doesn't hang if you minimize it you will see a modal dialog box complaining about some nopush.wav. If you just click on ok.. you can go on with no problems.Maybe You can fix this in the next version.Thanks,Cristi

Hi Folks,The nopush.wav file shipped in the new folder is a blank as Graham uses RC4. You will find another nopush.wav in the removed folder, drop this in the new folder and the issue will be resolved.Chris

Ok and this is where it gets complex the replacement nopush.wav is actually called nopush .wav you need to delete the unintended space in the replacement nopush .wav to make it nopush.wavThen it'll work as planned (just running as I type)ChrisP.S. sorry about the no punctuation above, but I find it helps when messing with file names, and extentions.