Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirlineMan

Help Please

Guest AirlineMan

I just down loaded the New Update for FSCrew and did the config first but when I enter the cockpit and press the clock I only see a blank box coming up. What did I do wrong?I would paste a picture but not sure how to do it.Thank Robert

Hello Robert,You mean the 'Clock' button on the Master Panel? You're now seeing a blank box where the mini-clock would otherwise be?I suggest re-installing the original FS2Crew 767. Test it, see it works without Update 1 installed.Then re-install Update 1.I suspect something got mixed up during the installation. -Bryan

Guest AirlineMan

Thank you I did what you suggested and the whole clock now is not working so I uninstalled and now I am trying to reinstall the program. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will work. Can't wait till the PMDG 744 comes out keep up the wonderful programs. Also more in flight Announcements from the FA would be cool at some point or having the Captin come on to point points of interest if they can be done. Robert

Hello Robert,Check:FS9/Gauges/FS2Crew/767It sounds like the FS2Crew gauges are not being installed in the right place (as if the installer for some reason can't locate where FS9 has been installed).Email me if you still have trouble at admin@fs2crew.comAs for point of interest: It's a good idea, perhaps I could use lat/long coordinates to determine the plane's proximity to certain major landmarks. Trouble is, there are a million landmarks worth doing...Cheers,Bryan

Guest skyhog

Hi BryanIf I read his problem correctly he said he did the config first andthen installed the update. Could that be his problem?

Guest AirlineMan

No I did the config after I installed the update and had a problem.But on the bright note after I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it is now totally working the way it should yay. As for the points maybe just a few things like the grand cannon or Mt St Helens stuff like that I know doing the entire system would be alot of work. Robert