Sign in to follow this  
Guest CTyankee

Problem Loading Saved Situation Files

Guest CTyankee

Hi Bryan,I'm running into a problem attempting to load situation files that I saved using Version 1.1. A few load OK, most generate an error message with Offset 0000c48 in ModName: fcrew38.gau.Can you help?Regards,Sandy

Hi Sandy,FCrew38 is associated with the new Mode Announce Panel,When creating your saved situation files, make sure the Mode Announce Panel is hidden from view (in other words, closed) when you save it.That should help.All the best,Bryan

Guest CTyankee

Hi Bryan,Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a few tries and get back to you ASAP.Cheers,Sandy

Guest CTyankee

Hi Bryan,Seems to work fine. Thanks for the tip.Regards,Sandy

Guest CTyankee

Hi Bryan,Just noticed that, having created the saved situation file with the Mode Announce Panel closed as you suggested, when using the saved sitiation file the Mode Announce Panel cannot be turned on. A bug?Regards,Sandy

Hello Sandy,Not a bug because the code is way too simple for the opening and closing of panels. My only thought is that perhaps your situation file is somehow overriding things?See if you can consistently reproduce it.I'll check it out, too.All the best,Bryan

I just tried to reproduce it.It worked for me.FS2Crew needs to be "activated" before the Mode Announce Panel can open. If FS2Crew is not active, the Mode Announce Panel will not open.To activate FS2Crew in flight, open the Brief page and click the STAR text.You'll note the Mode Box on the Brief Page change from OFF to the appropriate mode.Cheers,Bryan

Guest CTyankee

Thanks again, Bryan. I miissed that point.Regards,Sandy