Sign in to follow this  

Any Mesh reccomendations out there??????

I'm looking for some good mesh scenery and was wondering if anybody out there has any they especially like??Freeware preferred :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

There is plenty of exceptional freeware mesh. Look for names: Orlando Sotomayor or Bob Shubinski.Michael J.

I run a number of well done, high res. mesh scenery by Orlando Sotomayor. Check out ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO & Sedona, Arizona for FS2002The Salt Lake area for FS2K is also compatible. Usually just requires placing the bgl. files into Addon Scenery/scenery file.All freware!!!L.Adamson

Great!!Thanks guys!:)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Shane,If you want to add any additional areas not covered by Sotomayor, check out http://www.simviation.com/fsdterrainusa.htm.I bought the FSGenesis CDs and was very satisfied. But there were some lapses in coverage in Nevada that I was able to fill in with excellent results by going to the files above.John

Hi,some of the most impresive new mesh scenery I have found is by Holger Sandmann and is of British Columbia, Canada. Available is LOD7 and LOD9 plus one patch. This scenery is awesome!! There are 8 files in total but you don't need them all, although I highly recomend getting all 8. You can find them by search the library on his name, the files are bcmesh7a to bcmesh7d, bcmesh9a to bcmesh9c and one patch file bcmeshp1.zip.Get these files you will be blown away!