Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThomasT

Main Button does not work.

Guest ThomasT

Hi Chris,it happens in every situation.By the way, I have read in this forum a little bit. In the Master-Panel there is a hidden ClickSpot on the lower left side. If you click there, then the counter for the Main-Button appears. It must be min. 14 Minutes to count, to activate the funktion of the Main-Button. But for me it counts only zero all the time. I think there is the problem, the counter doesn

Thomas,Make sure your Time to Dep is below 14 minutes before you try the Main Button.I setup the Main Button so it is deactivated when the time is greater than 14 minutes. This might explain why your counter is not moving.-Bryan

Guest ThomasT

Now I have set the Main-/Sec.-Buttons to my Yoke and it works fine.I don

Guest ThomasT

Hello Bryan,I mean that I want to buy a version of FS2Crew for the ATR-72 or PMDG737. But I am not so sure about which of both I should take.So I hope anyone could me help a little bit of this decision.Thanks and regards.Thomas

Guest ThomasT

Thanks for that Bryan.So will do is in a few days. The LDVL-767 works now fine. It