Sign in to follow this  
grajay

British voice set Update 1 released.

Just uploaded it to AVSIM - fs2crew_british_767_Update_1_1.zip.Mostly cosmetic, although a few incorrect files have been corrected.In the original release I had left the pushback requests as a blank file which may have cause a few problems. The update will correct that little problem - my apologies.I have added the background whine to the FA communications with the flight deck which originally featured in the original Level-D set. I have tweaked the gau files so that British Airways appears on the Distribution Sheet and the Vital Data Card - also when calling Speedbird Line the panel now shows Speedbird Line/Traffic rather than Jet Set Line/Traffi. For the purists I know that the VDC is different to the one used in FS2Crew - but until Bryan manages to do something about the font size and positioning this will have to do. If you wish you can update the FO Panel of the Level-D to show the correct SelCal code for G-BNWH with the file enclosed as well.

Guest Bud

Hello GrahamThis is excellent, many thanks for your hard work. Just one small thing, and it probably is my problem, on my first flight with the new gauges, the vital data card had speed settings which were a long way out. The figures provided looked as though they were based on a full fuel load. Could this be the case?Bud

Hi BudI don't thing the graphic amendment I made would affect the figures. Does this happen every time? If so try putting baxck the original and see if the figures are correct.

Guest Bud

Hello GrahamI did try with the original - just one flight and the figs were OK. I'll try again with yours next time. I actually think something strange is going on with my 767 - one or two other things are going adrift at the mo'.Bud

OK Bud - do let me know if you manage to fix it or if it's OK now.Thanks.

Guest Bud

Hello GrahamCouple more flights and the figures have been OK, however see my note below on the ground crew voices issue. I can't see that this is anything more than a co-incidence but there it is. I know that Chris originally provided advice on this, possibly he will comment.Bud

Hi BudThanks for the update, and I'm glad it's working OK now.The strange behaviour with the ground crew voices is another matter. Stange as it may sound I always pushback with the tail going left. For some reason it seems to work out that way.

Right, I am back,I seemed to have a problem with Firefox, not leeting me post on this forum.For the voices, new file are with Graham, and I am now scripting SIDS/STARS for all other destinations. Folks you have no idea (aside from Bryan) how nuts life is at the mo.Sorry I could not do the 744 files Bryan, I got sent to India and never saw the e-mail til the other day.IE is now back on this machine, so as it says at the top I'm back.Chris

Just by way of an update. I'm hoping to finish off file editing this weekend.Just a few stats for you to conjour with. There are about 1500 wav files and the whole shooting match for the utility takes up 550Mb on my HDD - so be prepared for 4 large downloads from AVSIM when the time comes. This is additional to the FS2Crew files you've already got by the way, so you may need to make a bit of space. It's not necessary for the utility to be on the same drive as FS9 etc - you can stick it anywhere. There are a couple of ini files that need editing with pathnames for source files and destination - but there won't be any difficulties I hope.I'v attached a screenshot of the utility for info.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/155960.jpg