Sign in to follow this  
bojote

Video: FS2Crew for Level D 767 Demo

It is a quick, unedited video. I captured some segments and put them together as a big progressive download file. (It takes a while to start playing)http://www.simradar.com/Feature/3980/Ultimate_realism.htmlRadar Contact 4 is also featured, along with FSPassengers and my TrackIR 3I'm not hooked into FS2004, I'm obssesed... this is a freaking obsession!

You are a very good observer :)The thing is that I sometimes fly 'without' FS2Crew to polish my SOLO flying skills in the 767 cockpit and I forgot my FO will kindly set them for me while I break, start the clock and say a prayer :)

Guest BMI701EGCC

ah i was going to post a topic about this exact video....i dont know if youve noticed to FS2CREW and RADAR CONTACT 4 do not work well together?it seems to me that when talking to ATC FS2CREW still continues over, i may be wrong can you guys verify?

Agreed, depending on the situation it's possible to have the FO talking to the Capt and taking to ATC at the same time. The issue is that I have no way of knowing when Radar Contact is playing a sound. It's that simple. Generally speaking, however, Radar Contact works very well with FS2Crew, and a lot of users here would no doubt attest to that.Graham Jackson, who did the Brit voice set for FS2Crew 767, has created some extra Radar Contact files that futher help integrate FS2Crew and Radar Contact so it sounds more seemless.I belive they are available in the Avsim library.Cheers,-Bryan

Like Bryan says - there is the odd occasion when you can have both FS2Vrew and RC4 talking over each other - this is more likely if you have the auto-respond option checked in RC4 (which I do) - I think that by unchecking this option in RC4 you'll have more control over who talks and when.