Sign in to follow this  
Guest Whisperjet

"Jocks Aloft !"

Guest Whisperjet

:-wave Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all us "Jocks".Good to see quite a few Scots appearing on the FS forums.I am a "late-comer" into the world of FS and have only been flying for less than a year.......one of these "old buggers" that was introduced to FS by my son :-hah who is a lot more involved than I will ever be but am willing to learn (can't learn too much as apparently I am going blind, getting deaf, got no memory cells left and at times a grumpy old sod):-violin Ah well, such is the youth of today.....all brains and no common sense :-bigangel I am quite sure that there are loads more around that can't logon to these forums (maybe using "Yahoo" etc.).....maybe could use e-mail?Anyway, just thought I would start a topic here for a wee chat amongst the "Jocks".

Guest rmce

He Drum Ho!Make mine a Laphroig!There have been over the years a few Jocks, some of whom I met!I suppose we should invite ex-pat Jocks as well!

Guest flyingjock1

Hi GuysFancy meeting you in here. Hope you had a nice weekend.Im off work till Jan the 5th and the wife is at work till Xmas Eve, so im free to get on with some flying in total and utter peace and quiet. Ah the bliss !! Well until 9 tonight lol.Speak soon.Tom

Guest Whisperjet

;( Alright for some! At work till 5 on Wednesday....officially but we shall see ;-) I am allegedly going to be shown over the holidays, how to fly an A320 using the PSS panel....should be good for a laugh (if you are anywhere round the Glasgow area and you hear the screaming banshee of a twin jet....remember to duck!!! :-roll Catch u later! :-wave