Sign in to follow this  
Guest airx3000

Installer

Guest airx3000

Hi,Yesterday I installed level-d 767 + fs2crew for level-d 767Then I had to desinstall it but it also screwed up my PMDG737+fscrew and my ATR72+fscrew installations.I had to reinstall both of it.For the PMDG 737 it was like if a gauge was missingand for the ATR the error message was "the ordinal 13 could not be located in the dynamic link library TCAS2v7.dll " then i was bounced out of FS9Maybe you should check your install/uninstall software....By the way thanks for the amazing FS2crew, i cannot fly without it anymore.... Please add more planes asap !

Hi,I'm glad to hear you're liking all the FS2Crew products :-)I'm working on the PMDG 747 version as we speak.I'm not sure about the uninstalling problems you experienced.The TCAS2v7.dll is not even an FS2Crew file.What gauge was missing for the PMDG 737? I take it everything is running smoothly now and that re-installing did the trick for you?Cheers,Bryan

Guest airx3000

Unfortunatly i don't remember the exact error message for the 737.Might it be the level-d uninstall which screwed things up ?BTW Everything is all right after reinstalling.I can't wait for your PMDG747 version. I like this addon but don't use it much coz flying without FS2crew is not so much fun anymore....