Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew15894

INS dosnt allign anymore

Guest Andrew15894

INS will not allign qith FS2 crew or just when flying the 767 whats wrong? Regards Andrew

Hi Andrew,Do you mean that the IRU's do not align to your current position, if this is the case before you start FS2 crew set the current airport in the POS 1/3 page on your FMC.If you are starting after the end of a flight with IRU's aligned FS2crew moves the switches from align to ATT, just set the IRU's manually back to align, and next time at the end of a flight run a term shutdown for the FO to shut down the IRU's, and save the panel state as that.Chris

Guest Andrew15894

i will try thank you and yes i also fly the 747 i was mistaking the INS for IRU

Guest Andrew15894

ok i have tried flying the toturial flight and the IRU still will not allign the FO just sets the IRU to NAV he dosnt even put them at allign whats goin on? this is probley a simple answer to this P.S. when i try and fly without FS2crew the IRU will not alling there either?

Guest Andrew15894

how long should it take to allign i have waited 15 mins and it has never alligned ever since i installed FS 2 crew

Not sure what's happening in your case.Best bet is this:Follow the SFO-LAX tutorial to "the letter" and be sure to load the FS2Crew start file that puts you at SFO. It ensures all the switches are in the right position. IRU switches should be in the off position prior to activating FS2Crew.The FO will move the switches to NAV for you. You don't need to to touch them.I suspect you're manually touching them perhaps, which is tripping-up the 767. Without physically being at your computer, it's see what's happening.You installed SP3 from Level-D before installing FS2Crew, I assume?Cheers,Bryan

Guest Andrew15894

i think so but im no sure wat do i have to do if i didnt?

The test is this:If the FO moves the IRU switches to NAV during his cockpit setup, then SP3 is installed.If the IRU switches do not move (stay in off), then you need need to install SP3 from the Level-D website (downloads page).Without SP3 installed, the FO cannot move many switches on Level-D.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Andrew15894

ok i got it then but now how do i get him to allign the IRU dosnt he have to move them to allign or somthin cause the MAP just stays blank when i enter the route

Concerning switching to align;no. The alignment is completed and remains in the NAV position during initial start up through shutdown. It is the same for the 747. How have you set the preferences in the LDS menu for alignment time? Instant? 5 minutes? Real Time? Do you verify or enter an intial position (lat-lon)?Bob...

Guest Andrew15894

sucess!!!!!!!!!!thank you all for your help i hope i can fly with this product now