Sign in to follow this  
Guest mutz

Not happy with FS2Crew 767 edition

Guest mutz

I have been reading this forum and everyone seems so pleased with the FS2Crew 767 edition. I have to say I am not. Ever since downloading the file and installing as per the instructions I have had nothing but headaches. I have even unistalled the LevelD 767 and FS2Crew and reinstalled several times but still no good luck. Prior to getting FS2Crew my Flight sim was running like a top never had any crashes to desktop or strange happenings. Ever since the installation of FS2Crew I have not been able to do a complete flight without a shutdown, losing sound or FS2Crew stop working. I basically spent all day trying to fix the problems but had no luck. I liked the program with the little bit that I was able to witness but the hassles that have arose now are not worth the trouble. I fly for Active Airsource virtual airline and was doing a flight from KATL to KSAN using FS2Crew and a hour into the flight the simulator just shutdown, I was not impressed to say the least. I know that most people in this forum have had good expierence with FS2Crew but I just needed to vent some of my frustration at paying for a program that does not function for me. Now I know everyone is going to say that I probably messed up the install, but let me just say that I have been flying Flightsims since the begining and started on a commodore 64. I have most of the payware programs and aircraft that exist today for FS and I have never had this much trouble. I'm glad for those of you who are happy with FS@Crew but I am speaking for those who are not.

Good evening Mutz,Only thing I can think of is that you're possibly running a memory manager in the background.Memory managers are a known sore spot for many FS addons, including FS2Crew.I'm sorry but that's all I can think of. I take all user reports seriously, but the FS2Crew user base is very large, and what you're describing is not being reported by others. As much as I would like to solve your computer issues, that makes it very hard for me to troubleshoot.FS2Crew comes with a 30 day money back gaurantee as per Flight1 vendor policy. If it's not working out for you for whatever reason, I'll be happy to refund your purchase.Email me your order number: admin@fs2crew.comAlso, I know you're a legitimate customer and not a competitor or a troll, but if you want to make statements like you did in a public forum as your very first post on Avsim, at least please sign with your real name. Thank you.All the best,Bryan York

Guest mutz

Hello Bryan,To answer your questions, No I did not try the French FS2Crew 767 manual, I'm english. I also don't use any memory managers on my system. I appreciate the offer for returning FS2Crew for a refund, I just may have to take you up on that but before I do that I will try one more thing. I will do a complete uninstall and reinstall of FS9, the LevelD 767 and FS2Crew to see if the problem still exists. Like I said from what I did manage to see of FS2Crew I liked. I will let you know what the end result is.Regards,Mat Mutzl