Sign in to follow this  
Guest TeamMM3

LVLD Service Update 3

Guest TeamMM3

It says I need this update before I use FS2Crew. Where can I find it?

Guest TeamMM3

ok now I have service pack 3. I uninstalled FS2 Crew and tried to install service pack 3 but it said a required file is missing. Does this mean I can't even use FS2 Crew now?

Hi there,I may be able to help you a bit here.Keep in mind the LeveL-D simulation and FS2Crew are two seperate programs when troubleshooting these problems.If FS2Crew is uninstalled at this point and a file is missing that is required to install the Level-D service pack then that missing file will belong to the Level-D Simulation, as FS2Crew would have no bearing on the simulator at this stage.I would imagine that the reason why you are unable to install the service pack is because the installer can't find the files neccessary to apply the update.If you have the download version of the LDS767 you can redownload the full package from flight1 at no cost. This download already has SP3 installed so could bypass these problems you are having with the patch.If you want to try a quick fix first before redownloading try this:1) Reinstall the Level-D software, no need to uninstall just reinstall it over the top. This should replace all the neccessary files required for the Level-D sim and importantly replace the files necessary to apply the service update.2) Apply the service update. If the update is successful then you should have no problems installing FS2Crew.If this doesn't help some more information about the specific file you are missing would help to try and find your problem.Let us know how you get on!CheersJeremy