Sign in to follow this  
Guest UnitedPilot32

British Airways

Guest UnitedPilot32

hidoes anyone know all the british airways 767 routes as i am trying to get all of them to program them into the flight managment computer, if anyone here is a pilot with british airways i would also like to know how british airways names their routes in the FMC, if no one knows all the routes could someone tell me someone who does or where to find them online. Most flights will be out of gatwick. ThanksJohn

Sorry John but afaik all of the BA 767's operate from Heathrow not Gatwick with one flight from Manchester. If you can be patient - all of the BA 767 routes will appear with the next version of the British Voice set including a file copier which will put the correct voice files into the FS2Crew directories identifying destination, time of day information etc - it's taking a lot longer than I'd hoped but already it's working quite well on my machine.

Guest UnitedPilot32

great thanks alot do you have a time frame when this next update will be available

I had hoped it would be about now - but things have slipped a little and my best guess would be the end of September (with a bit of luck). I've nearly finished editing literally the hundreds of wav files that I have already, but I'm still waiting on more input from the aircraft Captain who hopefully will be on the case real soon now.Sorry to be a bit vague, but this last month I've had to get most of the 'secondary' roles re-recorded as the majority of the initial group who helped me out, for various reasons, have failed to get back to me with the update what I wanted. We've got all the EGLL SIDs in place now, and I figure we'll soon have all the STARs for EGLL, but most likely the remainder of the airports will be generic for the immediate future.Hope that helps.

Hi folks, please find attached a zip file from my LDSNavdataflightplans folder.BA use the IATA codes plus a route number that is generated by CIRRUS (the RW BA flightplanner system).so Heatherow to Malpensa, would be LHREMXP01, and that is what you enter in the FMC.These routes have no sid or star on them that is something that the HP has to enter him/herself when setting up the FMC.just unzip this file and place the .rte files in X:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/FS9/Level D Simulations/Navdata/Flightplans folder and good luck, hope you enjoy.P.S. BA fly the 767 to YYZ, EWR, JFK (from MAN), BWI, DTW, and PHL, these have no .rte files and would not have due to the ever changing nature of the NATS.Chris