Sign in to follow this  
escu

LevelD 767 / FS2Crew Reinstall

Hi,I would like to reinstall the LevelD 767.Could you please tell me what I need to do regarding FS2Crew.Which is the best practice? Uninstall Fs2Crew, uninstall LDS, installLDS and then install Fs2Crew?In this case which files do i need in order to revalidate the FS2Crew installation? The problem is I didn't have a credit card at the time of purchase, so a friend of mine purchased it for me using his credit card. In order to reinstall it seems it needs the last 4 digits of the card number, which I cannot obtain now. (i have the key file however)However I have found the extracted FS2Crew 767.exe originally created at the first install. Would that not be enough to just install it using that file? Do I need to go through the revalidation process again?Cristi

Bryan,if you are still around could you please help me with the question above?Thanks,Cristi

Hello Cristi,Sorry I missed your earlier post. Yes, you can use the .exe located in C:FS2Crew to re-install.However, you can only use it on the computer on which you paid for FS2Crew because the license is machine bound to that computer.If you deleted your license file or your hardware has changed, you'll need to press "re-install" on the Credit Card Screen, but as you mentioned you'll need the last 4 digits of your credit card.You can also try obtaining a new Key via here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=wrapperserviceInstallation order is this:1. Level-D 7672. SP3 for the Level-D 7673. FS2Crew4. FS2Crew 767 Update*The FS2Crew Update is located on the "Downloads" page of the FS2Crew website.Hope that helps,Bryan

Bryan,Thank you very much for the information.Have a nice day,Cristi

Ok, now I really have a problem with this one, as I bought a new computer.Not knowing the last 4 digits, I see no way out of this situation...I also issued a ticket to Flight1, but no answer yet.Could you help me out with this one?Thanks,Cristi