Sign in to follow this  
Guest A320 Co-Pilot

No Stabilized speech at 60%

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Installed FS2Crew 767 onto my new computer, and everything works fine apart from FO does not say Stabilized. I perform reject Takeoff review on being given permission to line up by ATC, then when lined up, ask FO to set to 60%, which he does, but never does he say stabilized, I have waited for ages before pressing N1 but to no avail. At 80 knots FO comes back to life and works as he should. 80 knots V1 Rotate etc.I have tried installing and reinstalling LVLD 767 and FS2Crew but still get the same problem. This is the way I installed LVLD 767 and FS2CrewInstalled LVLD 767Installed Service Pack 3Installed FS2CrewInstalled update 1.2Any Ideas ?

Hi,So he says 80 knots, V1 and rotate just fine, it's just 'stabalized' that's the problem.That's tough. FS2Crew is designed so wav don't play over top of each other, which can easily happen when dealing with sounds that are triggered by events.I suspect that 80 knots and stabilized call are being triggered at the same time, resulting in a forced delay before the FO can say stabilized.The other possibility is that the throttle is not being sufficiently moved forward by the FO (for whatever reason), resulting in the conditions for the stabilized call not being met.So try nudging the throttle forward a bit and see if that makes a difference. Also try it using the Tutorial Flight on a Standard Day (15 C /2992).Cheers,Bryan

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Tried my flight with weather 15 C/2992. Worked perfectly. I am using weather theme winter wonderland, and temperature is -2 C, this seems to be the problem. Have tried this flight again and get the same problem no Stablizied speech, FO sets 60%, but even after 6000ft of runway FO still will not say Stabilized. Changed the Weather to Fair and 15 C, worked perfectly.Does the EGT Temp have to be at or above a certain temp for the engines to be stabilzed ?

Nope, the trigger is based on N2.N2 must be greater than 84, however I'd need to go digging though my notes to see if 84 N2 is displayed as 84 N2 in the LDS 767. (The LDS bends FS9 to achieve its results, and FS2Crew has to bend everything again to achieve our results, so nothing is necessarily straight forward :-) )However, in your cold wx scenerio, after the FO sets the thrust levers prior to you engaging TOGA, just nudge the throttles up a bit. You're probably just a hair beneath the trigger point.-Bryan