Sign in to follow this  
grajay

FS2Crew British Version 2 available

Guest AdrianFoot

Hi Graham,Great add on for FS2Crew - thanks for your hard work to bring this to the community.I'm experiencing some problems with the new file copier though. I normally fly EGLL to EDDL and used file copier to set up this flight for me, which it did perfectly. I then decided to fly EDDF to EGLL yesterday. I used file copier and it said that the files had all been copied over. When I flew the flight, however, it still thought I was flying EGLL - EDDL (the callsigns and everything hadn't changed at all).Any ideas?Thanks again and best regards,Ady

Hi AdyI really don't have an answer for that at all. It might be a good idea if you can email me your 2 ini files (arrivals and departures) and I'll check them out.

Guest Chris_Miley

Is it still possible to get this voice pack? :)Thanks,

Guest Chris_Miley
You'll probably need to wait till the Avsim file library is back on line.Cheers,
Ah okay. Thank you for the reply Bryan, I'll be buying this product this week :)Thanks,

You can try.Mr. Jackson created the file. Am not sure if he also posted in at Flightsim.com. I'm sure the Avsim library will be back on line soon.Cheers,
Flightsim has version 1; AVSIM has parts 1-3-5-6-8-9 only. Links to 2-4-7 are not up.Dom

Is there anyone who could upload this somewhere for me by any chance? Avsim files are missing unfortunately. If someone has the file, I have a rapidshare accound expiring in a couple of days that I could give you the login information for to upload it there.Cheers

Guest Adyfoot
Is there anyone who could upload this somewhere for me by any chance? Avsim files are missing unfortunately. If someone has the file, I have a rapidshare accound expiring in a couple of days that I could give you the login information for to upload it there.Cheers
Hi there,Did you ever find these files? I too am trying to download it from Avsim but can't find the missing files anywhere.Regards,Ady

Hi there,Did you ever find these files? I too am trying to download it from Avsim but can't find the missing files anywhere.Regards,Ady
I don't have them personally.I'll ask Andy (the original author) if he still does.Best,