Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey L. Whitaker

FS2Crew with ActiveSky6?

Greetings,I recently began using FS2Crew with the LevelD 763 and ActiveSky6. It seems that when I open the weather radar my 763 panel view gets messed up. The problem is quickly fixed when I close the weather radar. I have tried to revert back to the default 763 panel (no FS2Crew), and do not experience this problem. It seems to have something to do with the changes made to the default 763 panel.Any ideas?Cheers, Jeff

Bryan,Thanks for the response. The weather radar I am refering to is built-in to ActiveSky. I have not made any alterations. In fact, I removed both FS2Crew and ActiveSky this morning and then did the whole reinstall. Still no luck. When I open the AS weather radar my LevelD panel gets all messed up. Again, when I close it all is back to normal.Today I was at FL330 enroute to Barcelona when I hit CTRL+F12 to open the AS weather radar... the radar opened fine, but my screen took me back to the gate at Heathrow! When I closed the radar all was back to normal.No idea...Regards, Jeff

Hello again,I just found out that the same thing happens when I use FSPassengers. Whe I open the status window CTRL+SHIFT+V, my cockpit screen gets all messed up.Anybody else have this problem?JW

Bryan,The problem is... it only happens when using the FS2Crew panel as modified for use with the LevelD 763. Whe I remove Fs2Crew the problem is gone. I'm not quite sure- as I have used FS2Crew with the LevelD in the past and had no problems.I am currently in the process of a complete reformat. I hope using FS2Crew with the LevelD and other essential products will still be possible.I wonder if it has somehting to do with the update- as the last time I used FS2Crew it was flawless.JW