Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mountie1

Start another flight, and derate climb

Guest Mountie1

Hi all,I've had the Leveld Edition for two days now and I have to say I'm impressed so far, it works well with FSpax and Vatsim. I really like making com2 useful for once. My question is once I land and unload pax and am ready for next take off how do I restart 2Crew without having to reload the aircraft and loosing all my panel setups (I use four monitors over two computers). Also I have noticed that I can no longer De-rate my climb after Take off, this has been a normal practice for me so services onboard the aircraft can be started. But since installing FSCrew I when I try pressing climb one or two it lights up briefly then goes off returning to full climb mode. Any ideas?Regards,Mountie

Guest Mountie1

Another thing forgot to add, anyone know the best setup when using FS2CREW with FSPAX?Thanks in advance,

Hello Mountie,De-rates: I might suggest also posting that question on the Level-D support forum. Thru-flights: FS2Crew 767 does not model thru flights, the logic being the 767 is a long-haul a/c unlike the ATR or 737. Re-loading the aircraft is the only way.FSPax: Lots of FS2Crew users use it. I think the big thing is to ensure that FSPax doesn't try to control the outer doors.All the best,Bryan

Also I have noticed that I can no longer De-rate>my climb after Take off, this has been a normal practice for>me so services onboard the aircraft can be started. But since>installing FSCrew I when I try pressing climb one or two it>lights up briefly then goes off returning to full climb mode.>Any ideas?>>Regards,>MountieHello, check in the LevelD Submenu "Realism & Carrier Options", in the Climb Thrust Derate Washout, Select "None" instead of 12000 or 30000.Of Course, uncheck "Load Realism options with flights" and " Load Preferences with flights" because each time you will import the FS2crew panel configuration, you'll have to do the stuff with the climb derate washout.St

vpa055.png

Guest Mountie1

Thanks for the answers guys. I have done what you have suggested and am ready to give it a go... Can I ask what the washout does? Also I have found during the last stages of my before t/o check list my co-pilot advance engines to 60% even without me hitting the main button.Thanks,

Hi Mountie,Washout... de-rates removed... washing out the de-rate.FO advancing throttles to 60 percent: Take another look at the tutorial make sure you're not missing anything. It almost sounds like you're pushing the main button too fast. Go slow :-) Easy on the Main Button!Chrs,Bryan

Guest Mountie1

Thanks mate,Yes that worked really well, now it hold the de-rate climb all the way to crz if I want. Yes I think you are right about me jumping on the main button to quickly, thanks. I've been flying online (Vatsim) and as soon as I get clearance to T/O everything happens at once, last brief, clearance, fs pax OVERLOAD!Anyway thanks for the input..:D