Sign in to follow this  
PhilippeMendes

First Officier don't start the engines

Hello.I'm a new user of Fs2Crew, I used it with my Level-D 767 and my PMDG 747 but I recaintly have a problem with the Level-D version. I start with a cold and dark cockpit and make the whole sequence good with my "first officier" since the 30 minutes to the pushback but I don't know why at this moment my first officier doesn't do the prestart engine, red anticollison, hydraulics, packs off and when I ask him to start the right engine, nothing and it's the same for the left engine. I don't know why ? The Oil Check doesn't run good it's like the first officier was disconnected and can't manipulate the switches on the cockpit. I try to reinstall the Fs2Crew but nothing, always the same. It's very strange because I make no change to my FS installation since the last good flight.ThanksPhilippe M

Hello Philippe,If it stops functioning properly 'out of the blue' like you describe, your best bet is to re-install the Level-D 767, apply SP3, then re-install FS2Crew.That often cures weird gremlins that seem to pop up out of nowhere.All the best,Bryan

I reinstall the Level-D 767 and the all Fs2Crew I have but that's the same. The bugs occurs at the 0 minutes when the F/O call the pushback team, he doesn't do the prestart engine procedure, after that he doesn't start the both engine and don't change the EICAS for the Oil Check, after that it's ok but but when we are to takeoff with normal procedure, I ask 60 % N1, I wait First Officer say Stabilized and it's impossible to engage the N1 button on the MCP, also I can't engage any CMD, LNAV, VNAV, I try the Autopilot Disengage Bar ON OFF but nothing, the MCP is inoperate.For information, my Level-D are patched to SP3 and my Fs2Crew are patch ed to 1.2 and it's a refresh install and works fine before.ThanksPhilippe M

Hi Philippe,You said it worked for you before, right?In that case you must be doing something differently from before.Try following the Tutorial Flight again, to the letter.Go slow, you might be missing a step.Try using the FS2Crew 767 Panel State file.-Bryan

Hello.I follow exactly the tutorial flight, no matter what I do, the First Officer stop working at the prestart engine and it's very strange not to be able to engage the N1 button, it's like I have a gauge bug with the panel. The Fs2Crew needs a little bit of patience to learn but when you flight whith you can't go back so I want my Fs2Crew work ;-)I will try replace the gauge folder.ThanksPhilippe M

Hello.I have uninstalled all my payware aircrafts, Ultimate traffic, FS Passengers, FS recorder and Fs2Crew,reinstalled them in the order. The patch I used for the Level-D is the full SP3 version, and without the Ultimate Traffic, Fs Passengers and Fs recoder that works. I saved the gauges and modules folders and will reinstall the others.ThanksPhilippe M