Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

The door on Falcon

I have downloaded the Falcon (fa50c2) aircraft for FS2002, andthere seems to be alittle trouble to close the door.I press shift E (1,2,3,4) and get a message that the door isclosing but when I look at the plane from outside I can stillsee an open door. A bug? Once after a start it was closed I don'tunderstand why that time.

Guest Jozef_K

That topic is covered in the manual/documentation of the Falcon. Shift-E doesn't work. As I don't have the Falcon installed at the moment, I cannot exactly tell you how to close the door, but it was something with the lights switching on. Read the manual.Jozef http://www.dse.nl/~joker32/pictures/signature.jpg

For some strange reason, the developers of the Falcon decided to link the door to the panel light (Shift-L). If you turn that light on, the door should close.

The reason, is that this is an FS2000 model, and as FS2000 did not support door animations, the door/open close feature was coded into the lights.

>The reason, is that this is an FS2000 model, and as FS2000 >did not support door animations, the door/open close feature >was coded into the lights. According to the documentation it is a version for FS2002

It's still an FS2000 model that has been updated for FS2002. AFIK only GMax and FSDS2 aircraft support opening doors.

Guest etanin

System Specs:Dell Omniplex 4100486 DX4 100MHzIntel 82424TX Chipset5 EISA / 2 PCI Slots64MB 70ns RAMOn board ATI 68800 PCI videoC: = 1GB SCSI-2 HDD: = 4GB SCSI-2 HDWindows XP ProYea sure LOL

Guest P3_Super_Bee

EDIT, Never mind miss read the thread.:-outtaJeff "Ace" FreyEwa Beach, Hawaii