Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solotwo

Once the clock reaches zero, FO stops working, on strike?

Guest Solotwo

Ok, I read that others are having this problem. I recently purchased both the LevelD 767 and FS2Crew to go along with it. I also use the ATR and FS2Crew so I finally got the 767. And let me say, when it works, which it has until last night, its the most satisfying FS9 experience one can have. But now out of no where, when the clock reaches zero, and when the FO requests start clearance, he requests it, but then he won't do anything. He will do his controls check but that is ALL he will do. He won't turn lights on, he won't turn fuel pumps on or turn the APU off. Nothing, just out of nowhere this started. I have done nearly 20 long haul flights emulating exact Hawaiian Airline routes and I had just gone from PHNL to NTAA. Then after reloading FS9 I was going to continue the route back to PHNL last night. Spent 30 minutes setting up, and then, much to my dismay I just wasted 30 minutes of my life for nothing. So I was frustrated, and today I figured I'd give it another try thinking I did something wrong. Did everything flawlessly. And, again, after some swearing, he stops working again. VERY frustrating. Any clue? I'll do anything to help and try and figure this out. NOTHING changed to make this stop working. Perhaps its the airport?? Who knows. I guess I'll go back to PHNL and see if still does it.

Guest Solotwo

Ok, quick update, just went back to PHNL and quickly ran through the 30minute count down, and, guess what, it works.Just a hunch, but perhaps could it be the latin american accent of the ground crew that could be causing this? I will once again go back to NTAA and see if it does it again. This is very odd. But I guess I'm glad it works at my main airport.

Guest Solotwo

Well I seemed to have solved my own problem, problem was I wasn't importing the panel data from the KSFO-KLAX, I had made my own that I was loading which was basically the same, and had never had a problem with. So something must of changed the last time I exported the data. Well, now to do some flying with your AMAZING product!