Sign in to follow this  
Guest phorovsky

a starting engines problem

Guest phorovsky

Hello thereI have a

Hi Paul,It's tough to guess when it worked for the first time for you.Things to try:- Re-read the tutorial one more time. Fly the tutorial exactly to the letter including departing from the tutorial airport.- Search the forum for any possible things to try.- Consider doing a clean re-install of the Level 767 with SP3.- You installed the last Service Pack from Level D before re-installing FS2Crew, right? That could be it.- Are you using the FS2Crew panel file?That's all I can really say at this point.Cheers,Bryan

Guest phorovsky

Hello BryanMany thanks for your very good bit of advice to resolve my problem; I really thought that I had tried everything. But then in the middle of the night I suddenly remembered the last item on you list!! And then I felt like kicking myself on the butt!! I feel totally stupid, and this is for all to hear: I forgot to import the FS2Crew panel!! As a result I certainly deserved to suffer, as I did for about a whole month!!!Once again many thanks for your trouble!Regardspaul