Sign in to follow this  
voodooman

LDS767 for FSX

Just wondering if there were any plans to update FS2CREW for LDS767 when the 767 for FSX is released.Thanks

>Okay, the 767 FSX has just been released...>>Any minor feature suggestions?>>BryanHi Bryan,The only minor feature I can think of would be to have the copilot call for active sky radio like he does in the ATR version. Does not have to be timed like the ATR but a button to call would be nice. Found it really easy to get prepared for approach in the ATR as the copilot pulling the weather reminds me what runway to head for lol :(CheersDean

Dean Farley

Guest craigjjs

Bryan --- It's been out for hours now!!!!!What's the holdup? :)It is excellent, but, of course, needs your touch.Surprisingly, the jetways work with it. Maybe you could incorporate them and the sounds (like in the 747 FSX Default version). Maybe the tiller?Craigjjs

For the LDS767 for fsx, do you think you could an option to call 'visual' while on a ILS approach. This is in the PMDG 747 version and is a really good detail. It could be linked to the secondary button - or perhaps better as a hidden click spot somewhere on the pannel. Perhaps add this as an update to the FS9 version as well...?Many thanks for some great products!

Hi Bryan,Have any prices been released for the 767 FSX upgrade to FS2crew? I have done a few quick searches and looked at the website but cant seem to find any info on it.Many thanksDean

Dean Farley

DeanI think you'll find that Bryan has only just got his Level-D and so now he has to rework the whole program - bearing in mind the fact that he had no clue as to gauge configuration etc. But - I have NO doubt it will be well worth waiting for.

Guest UnitedPilot32

could brian put in some of the city specific announcements into the 76 but could he also and a few cities in canada like mabey vancouver, edmonton,montreal, and mabey even halifax. It would also be very nice if he could add a generic one for the carribbean and bermuda.-thats all i find could be added to this already supurb productThanks John P.S - it would be nice for cities in the UK like glasgow and belfast and cardiff :)

Guys, here's the status on the FSX 767.Right now the code is basically complete and I can run FS2Crew 767 in FSX.Changes in order of significance:1. We're now using DirectX for the Main and Secondary buttons (same system used in the new A320 Edition). So you no longer need to assign a button to the Decision Height and Marker Beacon events.This results in the marker beacon event being 'freed up'. I know some of you like to ident the markers, so this is good news for you.2. All the panel graphics are being updated.3. The PA panel from the A320 will be ported over to the 767, so you'll have the current list of cities to choose from if you're familiar with the A320 edition.4. Some minor improvements to the code to make things flow a little better.5. Reworked the clock panel to make it more obvious what buttons do what.6. The Start Center needs to be updated for the FSX 767 Edition.7. Incorporated a few features unique to FSX; for example, the jetway will now automatically connect to your aircraft. The verdict is still out on the tiller, however. I'm trying to think of something creative as the FSX tiller I added to the default FSX 747 worked great, but I doubt anyone actually ever used it because it took up so much screen space.Cheers,Bryan

Guest UnitedPilot32

great news thanks for the update brian