Sign in to follow this  
pbenoit

Why don't they produce a Private Jet for FS?

There are some aboslutely great commerical products out there for FS2002, PSS Airbus, Dreamfleet 737 and Cardinal series, Flight One's Meridian, Golden Eagle, and DC9, PSS Dash 8 and Captain Sims 727. I am surprised that one of these payware companies has not and does not seem to be planning for, developing a high fidelity private jet, such as the Citation X,Gulfstream or Beech Jet. How many people would buy such a product? Especially if it comes with a great flight model, fantastic visuals and all of the cockpit goodies. Come on, one you these companies could produce it and I think people would buy it. Most people like to fly short to medium range plans (just look at the survey)and an excellent private jet would fit the billJust my thoughts

Guest DaveKDEN

There are a couple already in the works. Premier 1 and Beech 400 to name two.

Well,Abacus Publishing put out a package of 6 BizJets for FS2000 but the the package lost alot of its flavor in FS2002 as the FMC and EHSI did not fuction and frankly the patch they offered up stunk.I have been riding Lou Betti and Tom Main over at Dreemfleet and Steve Small at FSD International about producing a BIZ-Jet equivilant to the DF737. Their reply has been that they dont see a large market for such a project.My belief is....If they Build it We will Buy and Fly IT!!!!Good to see others are intrested.

But in the meantime, you can still tool around in Yannick Levigne and Team's most awesome Falcon 50. You can consider upgrading the Falcon's avionics with the Reality XP Garmin 530 in place of the weather radar and alter the radio stack with compatible transponder, etc., and pretty soon can add a connected EFIS (forgive me Yannick!!!! .. but I am an avionics junky, I admit it)I believe Nick Bothamer is working on a Legacy "model" for the Bill Grabowski ERJ Panel .... could be the ultimate bizjet.Lots of really great "better than or equal to PAYWARE" stuff available.