Sign in to follow this  
saltypete

ground crew

Hi there, after much consideration i finally bought a copy of FS2Crew for my 767. Install was a breeze and i found that the tutorial was a great help. Thanks in part to having 600 odd hours in the Level D 767 it was not hard to use the tutorial on a line flight for my VA instead of the route used in the tute. One thing i noticed and have seen mentioned here is that when flying from the UK, there is an issue with the captain not releasing the ground crew before departure. Is there a fix for this? It may be my warped sense of humour but i have visons of this poor crew chief being dragged by his headset along runway 9R at Heathrow on takeoff and dangling outside the aircraft on a 3hr 45min cruise down to Athens and then enduring a landing. I must say having been through all that he was suprisingly calm when he asked me could he disconnect on the runway at Athens!Seriously though, this is a fantastic product for anyone wanting to make simming as real as it gets, and i congratulate the developersRegardsPete