Sign in to follow this  
rjornd

SID, STARS and Flight Numbers

Is there a place where I can get correct SID/STAR info for FS2Crew for the U.S. airports I fly out of? Also, is there a way to change the flight number FS2Crew uses? Example, (I know this idea has been suggested for the airline before) I'm flying AAL64 from KJFK to LZSH (Zurich, Switzerland). Yet, the voice sets still use Jetset 266 and the paperwork generated by the program doesn't have LZSH as the arrival point.

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Hi,Jetset 266 is hardcoded. Jetset is the callsign of the airline whose SOPs I modeled.Versions of FS2Crew subsequent to the 767 version allow for callsign selection.SID/STAR info: You mean mean the briefs or you're looking for charts?If charts, try: www.simroutes.comIt's not possible to record every possible brief in the world as there are 1000's of them. Use generic audio briefs if desired.Cheers,Bryan

Hi Bryan,To this regard, are you planning an update for the FS9 767 that includes the possibility to change the callsign (other than Jetset)?Thank you,James

James Goggi

Hi James,It's something on the table, but I can't promise it due to time constraints.A British voice set is available. It was done by Graham Jackson and it uses Speedbird as the callsign.It's available in the Avsim library I recall.Cheers,Bryan