Sign in to follow this  

Why does this happen to me

i just bought the LVLD 767 FS2Crew, and for whatever reason the instructions do not work with my FS set up. this is for FS9...It isn't placing the panel in the 767, FS doesn't have any trace of the product, and the 767 doest show it either.can you give me the right instructions, because the one on the PDF file don't work.and the registry updater doesn't work either.

Guest Jessica28v

Hi Bryan This is happening to me to , and I'm very upset I bought that product and can't use it . can you help me thank you ,Jessica

Guest Jessica28v

ok here what I've done , Step 1 Installed Level-D 767ER with the Sp3Step 2 Installed FS2crew 767 and it placed the folder in Fs2004Step 3 Follow the Fs2crew PDF said , Step 4 Start flightsim and Left clicked on the Capt Speed indacator nothing Still can't see FS2crew in it even under Level -D 767 you know the ALT bar at the top , no Fs2crew , I'm lost with nothing Now , I'm getting ready to go on a 10-12day duty trip so I'm not upset I wasted my money on this after I've since great Reviews about it , I've look at all the forms and there is nothing there to help me out I didn't know why it's not showing up in panel , I'm out of answers .Thank you ;(Jessica

Hi Jessica,I replied to your email.I asked you to send me your current panel.cfg so I can see if FS2Crew's gauges were added to the 767.Don't worry, it's probably something little and we'll get you up and running asap.Cheers,Bryan

hey one more question:with FS2CREW running...during the time where the fuel is being load, a noise that can be compared to a tractor starts and won't stop throughout the flight, it is very annoying and i can't hear ANYTHING else but this obnoxious noise, do you know what i can look for to disable this noise, or how to ovoid it?

>Hmmmm, try turning off the HF radio selector switches on the>overhead.>>That could be the source.>>Cheers,>Bryan>can you screen shot what to do?

i couldn't find it sorryalso if these are switched off on or whatever they are not on default, then this noise won't start at all during the flight?

Guest ryan83b

I have the same problem. Purchased the FS2Crew and nothing happens after I install it, I have the SP3. My email is Ryan83b@gmail.com