Sign in to follow this  

Why does this happen to me

Guest tomcat 3

SAME PROBLEM FOR ME . I PURCHASED FSW 2CREW AND NOTHING HAPPENS AS WELL AFTER I INSTALLED IT .I HAVE SP3 TOO .Any idea?? I CAN BE REACH AT mnauel.arribas@laposte.net

Hi,I just sent you an email, but it just bounced back on me.Do you have another email address or can you add fs2crew.com to your safe email recipients list so I don't get blocked.I assume you guys read the manual from cover to cover?The easiest way to tell if FS2Crew is installed in the 767 aircraft is to look at your panel.cfg file for the 767.If you see a bunch of FS2Crew gauge and window entries, you know FS2Crew was successfully added to he 767 aircraft.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Jeff9

I'm experiencing the same thing, email is Jefsowel@aol.comPease help! :)

Hi Bryan I've just bought the software from fspilotshop as a download and experiencing the same thing like those other members above. I have installed and re-installed both fs2crew and level D767 3 times but nothing is happening. I've also checked if the .sdk file was in its proper location and it was but I get nothing. One thing for sure is that after installing FS2crew my configuration manager doesn't work anymore. It said a file is missing or invalid. I'm using Vista 32-bit on my machine and FSUIPC the latest version. My email is denon_denon@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. Patrick Park

Hi Bryan I've just bought the software from fspilotshop as a download and experiencing the same thing like those other members above. I have installed and re-installed both fs2crew and level D767 3 times but nothing is happening. I've also checked if the .sdk file was in its proper location and it was but I get nothing. One thing for sure is that after installing FS2crew my configuration manager doesn't work anymore. It said a file is missing or invalid. I'm using Vista 32-bit on my machine and FSUIPC the latest version. My email is denon_denon@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. Patrick Park
Hello Patrick,Email sent.You'll want to run the FS registry repair tool, and then re-install the 767 and FS2Crew.Cheers,

Thanks for a fast respond and the email Bryan.. I'll give it a try tomorrow as it is later now :)... I'll let you know if it'll solve the problem... Thanks again :)

Guest Rouslan

Hi,I have the same problem. My e-mail: rbvod@hotmail.com

Guest Rouslan

Hello, I have installed Registry Repair tool then I reinstall FS2crew. In my FS9 folder LVLD 767/Panel/Panel Options / panel_normal.cfg looks like this: //FS2Crew Modified LVLD 767 Panel Cfg//13 April 2006 (V1.1)//www.fs2crew.com[Window Titles]window00=Boeing 767 Upper Panelwindow01=Boeing 767 Main Panelwindow02=Boeing 767 Upper Panel First Officerwindow03=Boeing 767 Main Panel First Officerwindow04=Boeing 767 Overheadwindow05=Boeing 767 Pedestalwindow06=Boeing 767 FMCwindow07=Boeing 767 MCPwindow08=Boeing 767 Standby Instrumentswindow09=Mini Panelwindow10=Main panelwindow11=FS2Crew Control Panelwindow12=FS2Crew Watchwindow13=FS2Crew Engineer Onewindow14=FS2Crew Load Formwindow15=FS2Crew PCSwindow16=FS2Crew Departure Pagewindow17=FS2Crew Fuel SheetWindow18=FS2Crew Distribution Formwindow19=FS2Crew Start Crew (Push)window20=FS2Crew Start Crew (No Push)window21=FS2Crew PA'swindow22=FS2Crew Oxygen Panelwindow23=FS2Crew FO Commandswindow24=FS2Crew Event Buttonwindow25=FS2Crew Approach Pagewindow26=FS2Crew Engineer Twowindow27=FS2Crew FA Close Doorwindow28=FS2Crew Cruise FAwindow29=FS2Crew FO EICASwindow30=FS2Crew FO Takeoffwindow31=FS2Crew Monitored Appwindow32=FS2Crew FA Problemwindow33=FS2Crew Jetset Linewindow34=FS2Crew FA Turbwindow35=FS2Crew ETOPSwindow36=FS2Crew Mode Callswindow37=FS2Crew Situationwindow38=FS2Crew Engineer Threewindow39=FS2Crew FO Startwindow40=FS2Crew Non Normal..................I start FS9 FS2Crew tutorial then click in the middle of Captain's Airspeed Indicator, Altimeter, VSI, RMI and nothing happens.

Guest Rouslan

Hi, I have solved the problem. In the "Flight Simulator 9 \ Aircraft \ LVLD_B763 \ Panel" folder are still the original data from Level-D (Panel.cfg and panel images) + a new FS2CREW folder called "Options Panel". In the "Options Panel" are 3 panels Panel_normal, panel_vc, and panel_vchr and the 3 backups. Of course FS9 can read only the original Panel.cfg. I have removed the original Panel.cfg and copied from "Options Panel" all 6 files in main folder "panel". Then, I have renamed "Panel_normal" as " panel " and that is everything. :( Rouslan

Hi, I have solved the problem. In the "Flight Simulator 9 \ Aircraft \ LVLD_B763 \ Panel" folder are still the original data from Level-D (Panel.cfg and panel images) + a new FS2CREW folder called "Options Panel". In the "Options Panel" are 3 panels Panel_normal, panel_vc, and panel_vchr and the 3 backups. Of course FS9 can read only the original Panel.cfg. I have removed the original Panel.cfg and copied from "Options Panel" all 6 files in main folder "panel". Then, I have renamed "Panel_normal" as " panel " and that is everything. :( Rouslan
Hi,Glad you got it resolved, however, you should not have need to do that manually.By running the Level-D CFG manager (as per the FS2Crew instructions) and clicking "save" it should automatically swapped the appropriate Panel CFG from Options Panels and make it the main panel.cfg.Options Panel is a Level-D folder, not a FS2Crew created folder.Cheers,

Hi, I bought FS2Crew For the 767 in early january of this year. I downloaded and installed it and loaded up FS2004 and it worked perfectly. Then i accidenly uninstalled the LDS 767. Upon reinstalling it and restoring everything back to normal my FS2Crew will no longer install. I keep getting an Error saying that FS2OO4 is installed incorrectly. I tried the Registry thing from flight1 however it still does not work. Could you please help me because i just love your product and cant seem to fly without it. Thanx, TylerEmail:ttymcfly@yahoo.com

Hi, I bought FS2Crew For the 767 in early january of this year. I downloaded and installed it and loaded up FS2004 and it worked perfectly. Then i accidenly uninstalled the LDS 767. Upon reinstalling it and restoring everything back to normal my FS2Crew will no longer install. I keep getting an Error saying that FS2OO4 is installed incorrectly. I tried the Registry thing from flight1 however it still does not work. Could you please help me because i just love your product and cant seem to fly without it. Thanx, TylerEmail:ttymcfly@yahoo.com
Tyler,I just emailed you.Cheers,

I just purchased the FS2Crew X edition and have the same problem as mention here.jsesposito(at)comcast(dot)net