Sign in to follow this  
Guest jrgabriel720

FS2Crew causes CTD when RealityXP WX-500 installed

Guest jrgabriel720

Any idea if there's any solution to the CTD caused by FS2Crew whenever RealityXP is installed? It seems these 2 add-ons don't work together. I can use one without the other...but I'd really love to be using them both... Any solutions? Thanks.

Hi,It's the first of heard of that, but my initial thought is that when the Reality XP gauge was added to the panel.cfg file for the Level-D 767, the gauge order in the panel.cfg was thrown out of sequence, which in turn throws everything out of sequence.Please email me your panel.cfg so I can look at it.Cheers,Bryan

Guest jrgabriel720

Hi Bryan,Thanks for the prompt response. Your reply seemed to me that this was rather unusual, so as I was preparing to email you my panel.cfg file, I tried another idea.I placed the RealityXP gauge to appear at the lower right hand corner of the screen since it's the best available spot. FS2Crew appears at both the upper left and right and Radar Contact I'm putting in the lower left.And...it worked.So apparently the RealityXP gauge and FS2Crew windows can't occupy the same spot.I re-retried my 1st config, just to verify -- RealityXP appearing on the upper left or upper right, and FS9 crashes when I click on the CLOCK button of FS2Crew.So I guess, I found a setting that works for me.FYI...maybe it will help somebody else in the future.Thanks,Joel

Guest fafoair

excuse me sir.I'have the same problem. I'dont understand the solution. I work in my level d , whit a fs2crew and Andr

Guest fafoair
Joel,Can you please email me your modified panel.cfg so I can forward it to FOFair above.Thanks,
thank you very much sir, but mr folkers have sen me a pnale cfg.Now avery part whit fs2crew and radar xp goes.There is only a strange message whit a gear desagree, but nothing of matters.Thanks again