Sign in to follow this  
Guest dgeddes

No contact with "company" to get weight

Guest dgeddes

I'm having this strange problem with FS2Crew LEveld-767 edition for FS9.I've always followed the tutorial, and the first time I ran through a flight everything worked fine. Since then, I've re-mapped the main and secondary buttons and now the initial call to the company to get the weight of the aircraft does not appear to be working.For example, I tune the COM2 to the proper freq. and hit the scondary button. Nothing happens...no audio or any popups. Now, later on, I do get the loadsheet which has the correct ZFW, so it's a little odd and I don't know what is wrong. The secondary button obviously works as it seems to do fine for everything else, including later calls to the company for things like specials. It's just that first call that no longer works.Is this a known issue? If not, is there any way to figure out what is going on here? It's not a big deal, just annoying that I can't seem to make that call anymore. I do use Radar Contact but it doesn't seem to interfere with anything else in FS2Crew, and I do remember hearing that initial call to the company the first time I did a flight with FS2Crew. Now...nothing.Thanks,Don Geddes

Guest dgeddes

Yes it just stopped working, and I thought it was the secondary button not mapped right but it works fine for everything else. I'll try to re-map it to a different key, I have the main button mapped to a button on my yoke but I can't do that with secondary button as there doesn't appear to be an equivalent command in FSUIPC for the MKR beacon toggle.Don Geddes