Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis BAW976

FS9/ Level D FS2crew update

Hi Bryan,Long time no speak, and after a lot of time on the Airbus, I am back on the level D 767.I do have a quick question, some time ago we talked about bringing the pilot announcements up to the standard of the Airbus, with the announcements, and the expanded destinations.Is this still on the plans? or is the development on the FS9 767 halted.Chris

Hello Chris,It's unlikely to happen I'm afraid. My graphic artist who did the 767 graphics a couple years ago is no longer available unfortunately. So while it wouldn't be hard to do, updating the graphics to match the new layout would be problematic as I don't have the source file for the graphics.Email me anyway: admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan

Hi Bryan,Idiot once more, how do I get the ASI gauge transferred from the CPT side to the FO side.I have a new role at the VA and need to get used to flying on the RHS again, and that has been a long time since I did that.Chris

Guest jobro

Hi Brian,I have a problem with loading saved flights.Loading of saved flights with FS9/D 767 files is always excellent, but loading saved flights with FS2Crew is not possible. FS9 crashes.I have installed update 1.3Do you have suggestions to fix this problem.Cheers,Jos

Hi Bryan,Panel will be in the post when I get back to home base. I'm going to be a bit cheeky, cos I want to switch the altimeter clickspot as well.Also I'm having a problem that the program will start OK, then will miss sections of the prestart checklist and will not work until I force the rejected take off brief. Then the gear up call works, and I can do one flap retraction, then the things goes dead again, nothing until I start the brief at the far end, and then all #### breaks loose.As I start the brief the system calls for the landing checklist and tries to go flap 20 and gear down.I have reinstalled the program and will give you an update.P.S. Just made training captain at BAV so if anyone is using the soundpack, you are now flying with the official BAV Training capatin Chris

Hi Bryan,Solved it, I had FS and FSUIPC both set for sending the commands from the same buttons, so one press would send two commands.Little wonder the poor thing was getting all confused, all sorted now.Cheers.Chris