Sign in to follow this  
pilotpm

cargo doors !

Hello !Thanks i know that.....but how to open the cargo doors ??cheerspmpilot

Guest Nelson707

Try to click with right mouse button over the gauge above mencioned :-)[]'s

Guest Pete Ham

Firstly thanks to all involved in an incredible Aircraft and Panel package. It's awesome.After a week of trying I'm still having problems in getting any door to open. I can't get the cargo door ( in the cargo model ) or any passenger door ( in the passenger models ) to open.I've installed patch 2 & 3, I've installed the latest FUIPC v 3.65 ( unregistered ).All the gauges in the panel are working , the reverser buckets operate correctly, but the only thing that opens is the cockpit windows, either by Shift E or by clicking on the hotspot light in the overhead panel.Right clicking on the light has no effect. Shift E+2 doesn't work.I've even installed the "dx_extdoors.zip" by Jim Dckinson, but that still only opens and closes the cockpit windows.Help please.Pete

Guest Pete Ham

I'm still unable to open any doors.I've installed patch 4, I've right clicked, left clicked, tried Shift E etc, etc but the doors are firmly shut.Is anyone able to help me please ?Pete.

Guest Bill Hinton

pmpilot,If you are trying to open the Cargo door of the LAN Cargo aircraft, try loading the default Cessna Skyhawk with all systems GO and then selecting the LAN Cargo aircraft before any other. The Shift+E, 1,2 should open the Main Exit and the Cargo doors. That is the only way I can get it to work.

Guest Skip-67

Guys,Try ensuring that the aircraft parking brakes are applied before opening any doors.Terry Gaff

Guest RonB49

Thanks Terry. I had noticed that the doors wouldn't open on a few occasions but I'd never realized that the problem was associated with the parking brake. Thanks again. R-

Guest Pete Ham

Thanks Terry & Bill for your reply,It's the parking brake that is required to be on before all the doors will open.No need for everyone to climb in through the cockpit window now ;)