Sign in to follow this  
mickjosb

Problem with panel

Having a problem. Even though I start with the Cessna panel, the flaps indicator won't work, and the EPR gauges and altimeter have orange bars across them. Any ideas??

Hi.Don't think there's a problem, although you need to go through the startup procedure. There's a post below that has a scan of a BA startup checklist which is a good start. I normally start ny making sure that the APU is running, the APU generator is on and the power selector switches in the overhead panel are switched to APU generator.;)

This is what I do, modified from the PMDG startup:LIGHTS panel- APU startOH panel- APU gen switches on- voltage selector to APU GENINS- set position and waypoints; set to 'align'OH- fuel cross feed open- no smoking/seatbelts/emergency exit/galley on- L & R aircon packs on- Gasper fan on- isolation valve open- APU bleed on- Yaw damper onMAIN- Autobrakes to RTOTHROTTLE QUADRANT- fuel cutoff switches downINS- ensure switched from 'align' to 'nav'pushback- fuel switches up, start r and then l enginefollowing engine startup, - APU bleed off- Gen 1 and 2 switches on- voltage selector to gen 1- lights as desiredMay not be textbook but it works for me.;)

I'm getting there. Have done enough of the switches described in your procedure to let me know that the panel is working properly. Thanks again.