Sign in to follow this  
Guest vectorguy

patch3 will not load

Guest vectorguy

when I try to run patch 3 all I get is a message stating; "destination directory doesn't contain files to update"What do I need to do.

>when I try to run patch 3 all I get is a message stating;> "destination directory doesn't contain files to update">What do I need to do.You have to navigate to the folder that the panel is installed in when asked by the installer.Example:E:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Aircraftfsfsconvpanel.B732ADVCheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.sstsim.com/images/team/JR.jpg

Problem I have is with patch 2. I get the message that "there are no files to update". I placed the patch.exe into the fsfsconvpanel.B732ADV directory, tried to run it and received the above message. Also, in the patch folder for fsfsconv, the is a mdl file titled "F1_B737-200_PGK.mdl". Is this supposed to go somewhere?I believe I saw an answer to the first question but cannot find it now. Thanks for the help.Once I get the 2nd patch going I'll do the 3rd, hopefully without problems or if there are, the answers are already posted here.

Guest Bill Hinton

Use the following path; i.e. X:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Aircraftfsfsconvpanel.B732ADV where X is the root directory for MSFS 2004.Hope this helps,

Thanks, Just missed the part that one needs to extract the contents of the exe file first then insert the actual exe into the fsfsconv folder, run it directing it to the correct directory.