Sign in to follow this  
Macsm

Co-pilot panel...

Hi,Is a co-pilot panel possible for TinmouseII? It would really be nice. I have been interested in using FSNet and this would be almost a necessity for dual cockpit in FS. Just a thought :)regards,Macs :)

Guest Bill Hinton

The answer is a definite yes! I have a panel.cfg file which I am putting together and I added a Co-pilot view. I am having some difficulty in getting the gauges lined up with the First Officer's (Co-Pilot's) bitmap.I am slowly, but surely getting things to work.

try to adjust you viewpoint in the aircraft to the right.actually, the aircraft.cfg gives a left adjust, to be relative with the Captain view.

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

Guest Bill Hinton

The gauges are a bit lower than the openings in the bitmap panel. I am not knowledgable enough to correct it.I know a little bit about a lot of things, but I don't know enough about this. ha ha

Guest Bill Hinton

Macs.I have my Co-Pilot (First Officer) panels (2) installed and they are nice.

Guest Bill Hinton

Macs,Download the b732sky8.zip from Flightsim.com.

Thanks Bill! One question: Will the autoinstaller change anything on the previously installed versions on either FFX or Terry Graf's model and the original panel of course? Just curious, and again, many thanks.regards,Macs :)

Guest Bill Hinton

Macs,When you run the autoinstaller, you can give the path of the folder in which you choose to put the files. I made a My Aircraft folder to load the files in.You might want to download b732sky9.zip from the same site. provides more aircraft.

Guest ido_r

I didn't d/l the file yet, but How do I edit the Co-Pilot Panel into the new Tinmouse panel after download ?

Guest Bill Hinton

Ido.By copying the First Officer portion of the panel.cfg file and pasting it in the panel.cfg file of the Tinmouse II. You will need to add the FO.bmp and/or the FO1.bmp to the fsfsconvpanel.b732ADV folder.I hope this helps,

Guest Bill Hinton

Macs,What results have you had?k If you need help, let me know.

Guest Bill Hinton

Ido,Have you had any results?

Guest ido_r

Bill,this is what i thought to do but I noticed that this panel isn't using the tinmouse2 gauges.