Sign in to follow this  
ilovetofly

Why did I think.......

Why did I think that this panel was VC applicable? While it looks great, I am a VC panel kind of guy due to the fact that I have TrackIR 4 and don't fly without it.Any possibility that this can be released as a VC panel?Hoping

The VC is linked to the 3D Visual model, and Eric Cantu's and Terry Gaff do not suply this function.sorry pal.):

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

OK, and thanks. But what does that actually mean, that there is no 737 available that can render the panel in VC mode?

no.the model must be done with the VC.you can see this with a lot of payware add-ons, with allow you to select a model with or withou a VC/Virtual Cabin.The Terry Gaff 3D Visual model does not have a VC, as well for Eric's model.

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

Thanks again and too bad. The best realism for me is the VC.Maybe in the near furture someone will produce a craft for a VC Tinmouse panel.

It would be possible to alias the panel to a 737 that does have a VC such as the 737 Experience 737-700, but there are a few problems associated with this:- you would then have a -200 panel associated with a -700 model, which would look pretty strange- the VC would be a modern NG VC rather than a -200 VC. So in 2D view you'd have the -200 panel, and then in 3D view you'd have something completely different- you'd have to add all the VC gauges into the panel.cfg to get any gauges to show up in the VCSo while possible, it probably wouldn't really be a flyable option. As there are no freeware VC -200s out there (or even any payware ones I can think of), then it maybe quite a while before any turn up.Sorry...;)

Guest Bill Hinton

ilovetofly,Maybe some add-on developer will supply one.I am also hoping,