Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delvos

Night Textures

Guest Delvos

Gentlemen, thx for your really great work done with the B732. I have a question concerning the night textures; i cannot find any night texture neither within the texture folders, nor in the Paintkit. I cannot see a "lighted" aircraft after turning on all lights; just some kind of "window-lighting".Will there be any update or patch with nicht textures in the future?Thx andbest regards

Guest matthewlue

i think you can try this alternative way to light up your plane at the moment.open up the aircraft.cfg & find the lines for [lights] section, then add the following://landing light splashlight.9 = 5, 17.45, -5.90, -0.50, fx_landing_splashlight.10 = 5, 17.45, 5.90, -0.50, fx_landing_splash//logo light splashlight.11 = 4, -39.8, 1.400, 15, fx_logo_splash ,light.12 = 4, -39.8, -1.400, 15, fx_logo_splash ,//Cabin lightslight.13 = 4, 39.5, 2, 6.2, fx_cabin_lightlight.14 = 4, 39.5, -2, 6.2, fx_cabin_lightput the .fx files in the zip to FS9's effects folder.that's it.happy flying.

Guest Delvos

Well, thx for your reply but that was not the problem; the effects do their work; i asked for an upcoming update of the models, including night textures in order to have logos lighted and the shine of the landing lights on the airframe:-)Regards,

Hi :)Yup, I would love to have night textures. I'm sure that Matthewlue's way of getting the lights on is working perfectly, but the link to effects files is not working. Where is it possible to download those effects files? Thanks a lot in advance ;)Regards,

Guest Delvos

Yes, indeed - the link to the effects ZIP doesn't work...

Guest Delvos

Yes, i think that'll be ok! Looking forward for your new uploads and bestregards

Guest matthewlue

i have just uploaded the effects to avsim library here, you should see it after the next library refresh. please read the readme file include for installation.cheers.

would you mind telling us how the filename sounds? I've searched the avsim db for - "tinmouse"- "tin mouse"- "light"but found nothing. Or maybe I should look for your name, but I do not know him.Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Guest matthewlue

>They are now in the library ! "splashes.zip">Thanks a lot, Matthew ;)Cheers~~!!that's all my stupid fault, because i'm too careless so that i keep missing this field, missing that field and ended up with the upload got rejected at least 3 times. LOL