Sign in to follow this  
Guest lou ross

rp732_400hz.wav Screeching

Guest lou ross

After patch 3, I've copied the above wav file to the 732 panel folder in fsfsconv but still get the screeching. Eliminated the 400 wav file completely and still get the screeching. Any ideas as to waht is wrong?Thanks,

Guest Bill Hinton

Lou,Is it actually a screeching sound or is it more like a blaring horn sound?BTW, it is acvisable to download and run patch 4.At which marker should I awaken you?

Guest lou ross

Okay, thanks, Bill, ran patch 4 and got the sound straightened out- somehow had mixed up the wav files. Things are looking real good now. Ifya definietly got 200-n-a-haf, wake me at the middle marker. If you think it's gonna be a "little tight", better get me crossing the outer.

I have installed the latest patch (4) and the new O/H bmp. Now I get a screeching sound that comes and goes on the 2d panel view, when I open the O/H panel and in spot view. What file is it? I want to delete it! I don't have the 400Hz one at all anymore. Thanks, regards, Bob.

I suspect that it is the pressurisation warning horn, and you need to hit the button on the overhead panel that cancels it. (Bottom right section).

Graeme Butler