Sign in to follow this  
Macsm

Landing gear gauge...

I guess this one goes to Bob, Is there any way you could have a gauge depicting the landing gear lever? I know that it makes no sense having one if there are no possible failures in this area, but it would be nice to have one for an FO panel. I can possibly provide a nice bitmap of one if you'd need one. Just a request :)regards,Macs :)

I'm looking for bitmaps. What I want to do is the gear handle and the hydraulics gauges. What I have isn't high-enough quality to make it worth my while.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

If you give me some time, I may be able to get some good quality pics. I have a secret source ;)regards,Macs :)

I have made an intermediate modification, but again as mentioned in another thread, I am not sure if I actually am allowed to use a gauge from another panel/ author. Please advice me if what I do is kind of an illegality. I have great respect for you developers and contributors to the sim community and the last thing I want is to missuse your copyrights or harm your integrity.I take my chance:I use following gauge:pg.mdxx.ee.ghwith following cfg. in the TM2 panel .cfg:gaugexx=pg.mdxx.ee.gh, 1250,680,75,116

Guest Bill Hinton

Where does one find it?

Guest spark

I found some...But i already developed a small file.gau containing some gauges needed by me to build the FO panel. These include:-gear lever;-tat gauge;-landing gear lights;-icons to toggle between CAPT and FO view-another CIVA ins access way because i'm still not able to get the original by Bob working! This include DME update status light.-bitmaps for the panel-new and extended panel.cfgThe work was not done with the goal to be distributed.all gauges are perfectly working except for those behaviours that involve unknown internal variables in the B732adv.gau, for sample the "test" switch on the main panel don't work with new lights...Still i'm not able to find the static lib part of the FSSound so gauges are mute! Please do you have a copy of the FSSOUND.LIB?? all gauges are a mix from the old 727 by probst and some work from mine. Pictures found on the airliners.net website adapted and corrected to be more similar with those used in the main panel.I want to build the two hyd gauges, but hydraulics exist only as internal structure in B732adv.gau. I have no access to it.here is a reduced view of the final panelregards alex

Guest Bill Hinton

camaflight,Thanks,

Alex, Please allow distributon of the FO panel. Or at least the panel bitmap. One note for the FO panel: Please allow for engine data avaieable as in the Captain panel, as you need these indications as aids in flying the plane. Thanks! :)regards,Macs :)

Guest Bill Hinton

Sparks,Do you ever check the private messages in your User menu?