Sign in to follow this  
Macsm

To Bill Hinton...

Bill, I managed to try out the FO section of the panel addition (I was looking under the wrong folders DUH! *:-*) , but am having a bit of trouble setting it up. It seems that you use a lot of the old tinmouse project gauges, so some don't show up (if if I am right). I have the "9" version. What am I doing worng? I use the Sperry 77 version only.regards,Macs :)

Guest Bill Hinton

Macs,If you have copied the First Officer section of the panel.sperry77 panel.cfg file to your Tinmouse II panel.cfg file; copy the B732.gau file from the fsfsconvpanel.B732 folder to your panel.b732ADV folder.Also, be sure that you have the FO.bmp and the FO1.bmp files in your fsfsconvpanel.b732ADV folder.That should do for a start. I have added a few other sub-panels to my panel.cfg file. If you would like to see them, let me know here.

Bill, "copy the B732.gau file from the fsfsconvpanel.B732 folder to your panel.b732ADV folder" .But wouldn't that change the new version with the old? regards,Macs :)

Guest Bill Hinton

>Bill,> "copy the B732.gau file from the fsfsconvpanel.B732 folder>to your panel.b732ADV folder" .But wouldn't that change the>new version with the old? >regards,>Macs :)Macs,No. In effect, you will have the B732ADV.gau for the Tinmouse II panel gauges and the B732.gau for the original Tinmouse panel gauges. Just check the difference in the sizes.I am using both with no problem. It won't hurt for you to try it. You can delete it from the B732ADV folder if it doesn't work for you.Do you ever read the private messages in your User menu?