Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Barajas (Madrid) scenery missing textures

Hi all,Just installed the new Madrid airport from the library and found several "white" structures (missing textures). The attached screenshot will illustrate this. I installed Airport 2.6 and VOD 3.0 textures but still no joy. Also, the parling area red zebra stripes are continually flickering (like they are just below the ground).Anyone else with these probs?Cheers,Glenn

Glenn,I got the same problem, haven't been able to solve it.Jorge

I contacted the creator of the scenery, Jorge. Hopefully he'll have an answer.G.

I have a home-made fix for the flickering textures at the jetways.Email me if you are interested.:-)

The reply form David:"You are still missing tree textures: from the "Airport" texture (possibly, 2.10 version) for the taxiway signs, the ASD scenery design textures."The ASD textures are the problem with the above screenshot. They are available at flightsim.com.Good luck to all!Glenn

I am very interested in the fix for the flickering textures. Please email me at ejoiner2@bellsouth.net if you can share your cure!This is great news. I flew from LEMD to LIMJ tonight with this Barajas scenery and the isdesign Genoa Sestri scenery along with theiDFG MD80...great stuff except for those flickers!ThanksEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

HiI to get flickering from the red lines near the air bridges, so frustrating, the taxiway signs are white blocks without any info on them.Please could anybody share a fix as soon as possible.Thanks