Sign in to follow this  
kunzel4

How to install the TinMouseII

Gentlemen ,Could someone explain how to install this plane ?In readme , I did not understand very well how to install it .Could someone be more clear , in where is to install all files of this plane ?thanks and regardsAlberto Kunzel

Guest Bill Hinton

Alberto,Open the tinmouse2_b732_v1.zip file. Then, open the Aircraft folder by double clicking on it.Copy and past the B737-200_FFX and B737-200_TM2 folders to your C:...Flight Simulator 9Aircraft folder.Open the fsfsconv folder, then copy and paste the panel.B732ADV folder in the C:...Flight Simulator 9Aircraftfsfsconv folder.Copy and paste the contents of the Effects folder in your C:...Flight Simulator 9Effects folder.Copy and paste the contents of the Modules folder in your C:...Flight Simulator 9Modules folder.Once that is done, run the patches.If this doesn't work, the read the "destructions".

Bill ,Thank you very much , you did as I like , simple and direct instructions .Best regards,Alberto Kunzel

Hi Bill ,Everything is OK now , thanks again .As I am building a cockpit and I would like to use TinMouseII , please let me know if there is any way I can split the gauges by others monitors . I already saw that I cannot use FSPS for that , as the panels are aliased .RegardsAlberto Kunzel

Guest Bill Hinton

Alberto,"please let me know if there is any way I can split the gauges by others monitors"I don't understand "split the gauges".

Bill ,I would like to put each gauge in one position in the each monitor .Nowadays I use for front view a projector , for main panel I use two monitors , side by side ,a third monitor I use for CDU and a fourth monitor I use for radio stack . All connect to one PC , I have a video card X800GTO for front view and four PCI video cards for the monitors.What I need is an way to put the gauges of main panel in some specific position on the two monitors used for main panel.Regards.Alberto Kunzel

Bill ,In other words , I would like to undock each gauge of the panel and put them where I need.Regards,Alberto Kunzel

Guest Bill Hinton

Alberto,I need for you to help me to help you. When you click the right mouse button on your desktop and choose the "Properties" option, how many monitors does it show?

>Alberto,>>I need for you to help me to help you. When you click the>right mouse button on your desktop and choose the "Properties">option, how many monitors does it show?>>Bill,I have five (5) monitors .Nowadays a I am flying the 737DF from Dreamfleet of the following way:My main monitor is a projector , there I have my desktop .I use the projector in FS for my front view , I have just the scenery and nothing more after clicking "W "two times, the following two monitors I use for the main panel ,the third one I use for CDU and the fourth monitor I use for radio stack.So , are four (4) 15" monitors and one projector. With 737DF and using FSPS software I do the main panel removing the bmp original background , I put a whole black background , and distribute the gauges to cover all monitor screen so that all gauges are distributed in the two monitors refered above as my main panel .What happen with TinMouse ?Using FSPS I discovered that the whole main panel is one gauge , I don`t have the possibility of do what I mentioned above , distribute the gauges by the two monitors used by me as the aircraft main panel.Hope that now is clear , and hope that you can help me to get the possibility of using TinMouse that way.RegardsAlberto Kunzel.

Guest Bill Hinton

"What I need is an way to put the gauges of main panel in some specific position on the two monitors used for main panel."Alberto,You will not be able to do this if your display is in Full screen mode. You must have your display in Window mode ("Alt + Enter" keys) in order to drag and drop the Main panel to other monitors.I hope this helps,

Hi Bill ,Thanks for your reply.I know that I can undock the Main panel and drag it to other monitors while in window mode but, what I would like to do is undock the gauges individually and drag them to the monitors .Why the main panel is with .gau extension ?Why we don`t have access to the individual gauges ?Thanks and regards.Alberto Kunzel

>Why the main panel is with .gau extension ?It isn't.>Why we don`t have access to the individual gauges ?A quick look at the panel.cfg file will show 63 different individual gauge entries in the main panel window alone.I think the problem is you're using FSPS. Great for working on default MSFS birds...not so great for more advanced panels.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Guest Bill Hinton

Alberto,"Why the main panel is with .gau extension?"As Bob Scott mentioned, it is not. If you mean the B32adv.gau in the fsfsconvpanel.B732ADV folder, it has all of the individual gauges in it, if I am not mistaken.

Gentlemen ,Thank you for your time.I got to access the gauges with FSPS , I was using the wrong panel.cfg ,I used now the panel.cfg from fsconv and all gauges were there ready to be moved as I would like.regardsAlberto Kunzel

Guest xtristarx

>Alberto,>>Open the tinmouse2_b732_v1.zip file. Then, open the Aircraft>folder by double clicking on it.>>Copy and past the B737-200_FFX and B737-200_TM2 folders to>your C:...Flight Simulator 9Aircraft folder.>>Open the fsfsconv folder, then copy and paste the>panel.B732ADV folder in the C:...Flight Simulator>9Aircraftfsfsconv folder.>>Copy and paste the contents of the Effects folder in your>C:...Flight Simulator 9Effects folder.>>Copy and paste the contents of the Modules folder in your>C:...Flight Simulator 9Modules folder.>>Once that is done, run the patches.>>If this doesn't work, the read the "destructions"hi there,even i folloaw ALL instructions it is impossible to get the bird flying in my fs. whatever i do, there are complications with the .gau file and my FS stops running. i have installed the bird a lot of times, with all patches - i never had success. and where can i find the "destructions"?!cheers